Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
PRICE: All prices given here are subject to change based upon distributors pricing to PointOfIT (Private) Limited. We may change the price of the Services at any time and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email, or other reasonable manner, at least 15 days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect. If there is a fixed term and price for your Service offer, that price will remain in force for the fixed term. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge in the currency specified. The price stated for the Services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise.
Payment: By providing PointOfIT with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate. (ii) authorize Microsoft to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize Microsoft to charge you for any paid feature of the Services you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription Services. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance of any change in the amount to be charged for recurring subscription Services. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven't previously been processed. To avoid late charges of 1.5% per month on the amount due, please pay by due date.
Non-Payment: Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your account and its content. Connecting to the Internet via a corporate or other private network that masks your location may cause charges to be different from those displayed for your actual location. Depending on your location, some transactions might require foreign currency conversion or be processed in another country.
Automatic Renewal: If automatic renewals are allowed under applicable law, you may choose for Services to automatically renew at the end of a fixed service period. We will remind you by email, or other reasonable manner, before any Services renew for a new term, and notify you of any price changes in accordance with section 9(k). Once we have reminded you that you elected to automatically renew the Services, we may automatically renew your Services at the end of the current service period and charge you the then current price for the renewal term, unless you have chosen to cancel the Services as described below. We will also remind you that we will bill your chosen payment method for the Services renewal, whether it was on file on the renewal date or provided later. We will also provide you with instructions on how you may cancel the Services. You must cancel the Services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal.
Canceling the Services: You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause. If you cancel, your access to the Services ends at the end of your current Service period or, if we bill your account on a periodic basis, at the end of the period in which you canceled. You may lose access to and use of your account when you cancel the Services.
Refund: Microsoft Cloud Monthly and Yearly subscriptions purchased online at Pointofit stores comes with a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee. You can contact our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase to get the refund. After 30 days, we will not provide any refund. Moreover, we do not prorate or offer partial refunds. Customers shall expect to receive their refund within 3 to 5 Business days.
DELIVERY: All software, updates, maintenance and licensed products are delivered electronically unless expressly denoted as tangible media or CD on the invoice description. As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order acknowledgement e-mail which means that your order has been received in our system. If you ordered the product during our operational hours (mentioned below) then Product keys will be emailed out to you within an hour of purchase
“Operational Hours: 12pm to 9pm (Pakistan Standard Time), 7 Days a week, 365 days a year”
Kindly note that a valid/verifiable address is required upon product fulfillment.
Code of Conduct: Customer hereby grants to PointOfIT a security interest in the software as security for the performance by customer of all its obligations in this agreement. Customer agrees to pay all expenses incurred by PointOfIT associated with the collection of any money owed to PointOfIT by Customer or Customer's agents. Customer must follow following rules while using our products-
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity) or Your Content or material that does not comply with local laws or regulations.
- Don’t engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments) or libelous or defamatory.
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy or data protection rights of others.
- Don’t help others break these rules.
ACCEPTANCE: Customer agrees these Terms by creating an online account or by placing orders with us via any other medium like email, fax, mail etc. and through your use of the Services, or by continuing to use the Services after being notified of a change to these Terms. The terms and conditions of sale contained herein supersede all agreements made and purchase orders submitted to and accepted by PointOfIT (Private) Limited. All pertaining to this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Pakistan.